PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
The April 21st registration deadline has passed - but don't worry! You can still attend. Late registration (April 22 - May 11) fees are as following:
- International participants (presenters and non-presenters): $120.00 (100,000 FRW)
- Teachers/administrators at local international schools: $60 (50,000 FRW)
- Africa TESOL affiliates with no sponsorship: $60 (50,000 FRW)
- Local teachers who are Non-ATER members: $6 (5,000 FRW)
Please register online. There is an option to pay online after you fill out the registration information, but you will need a Paypal account.
You can also pay the registration fee via ATER (Association of Teachers of English in Rwanda) bank account in Rwandan francs:
Account Number: 00056039753820 in Bank of Kigali
Account Name: Association of Teachers of English in Rwanda
Pay via Mobile Money to the cellphone number: +250 788 57 1153 (Patrick Musafiri)
EXHIBITION FAIR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
To secure a table at our exhibition fair, please register here by April 21st pay the following fees via the Bank of Kigali, Paypal, or Mobile Money. Be sure to note "Exhibition Table" on your payment:
- Educational Institutions: $60 (50,000 FRW)
- Other Institutions: $120 (100,000 FRW)
Late registration will be accepted only if space remains available.
To support the 2nd Annual Africa TESOL conference financially, kindly send your donation via Paypal or Mobile Money and note "Africa TESOL Donation." If you prefer to send your support via the Bank of Kigali, kindly email us a photo of the deposit slip so that we can properly thank you.
- Platinum [2,500,000 FRW or more] -- Logo and name on all print materials, website; event mentions; prime exhibition table guaranteed
- Gold [1,250,000 FRW or more] -- Name and logo on print materials, website; exhibition table guaranteed
- Silver [500,000 FRW or more] -- Name in program and website, exhibition table guaranteed
- Bronze [125,000 FRW or more] -- Name in program, optional exhibition table
- Sponsor a local teacher* [60,000 FRW or more] -- Name | company name listed in program
**Goal to sponsor 60 local teachers with excess funds raised to be used for outstanding conference costs.